For my Ward 3 Neighbors specifically, I’m trying to get an idea of how many of us were without power in the days following the Winter storm that came through January 11-12th?
If you don’t know if you’re in Ward 3 or not, check out this post here.
WARD 3, How Many Days Were You Without Power?
- Not at all! (45%, 21 Votes)
- 01-12 Hours (13%, 6 Votes)
- 37-48 Hours (11%, 5 Votes)
- 13-24 Hours (9%, 4 Votes)
- Longer than 72 Hours (9%, 4 Votes)
- 25-36 Hours (6%, 3 Votes)
- 49-60 Hours (4%, 2 Votes)
- 61-72 Hours (4%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
Thank you for your help!
Take care and reach out if you have any questions or concerns,
4 thoughts on “How Many Days Were You Without Power…?”
Without spectrum cable/internet 5days.. but at least I had heat!:)
I’m so glad you had heat!! 🙂
Kathi Morrison Cook
Who will you be opposing in the city council race?
I am challenging the incumbent, Andrew Wang, who has gone unchallenged for the last three cycles.
What other questions can I answer for you?! Thank you so much for engaging with me!
Comments are closed.