*This is the Prairie Village City Council meeting
recap action list for Monday, October 21st, 2019. You can see the full agenda and board packet HERE.
This meeting, and probably the next one, will be light on the recap as I’m in full campaign mode and have to GOTV!
I’ll do a full follow-up on the Community/Civic Center survey, the new website, and any other interesting things after mid-November, though! Hang in here with me! 🙂
The City Council took the following actions:
- Approved the regular City Council meeting minutes – October 7, 2019
- Approved an agreement with Granicus for website redesign and hosting services
- Approved an agreement and draft survey questions with Wiese Research Group to conduct a market sustainability study for consideration of a Prairie Village civic center with community, aquatic and wellness facilities operated by the YMCA and a new Johnson County Library Branch
- Approved Ordinance #2408 to issue industrial revenue bonds (Silvercrest at Meadowbrook Senior Housing)
- Approved Resolution authorizing Project (Public Works Facility) and approved Bond Sale Resolution
- Approved an agreement with McCown Gordon Construction for construction management for the new Public Works Facility
- October 26th – Wassmer Park Dedication
- November 4th – City Council Meeting
Take care and reach out if you have any questions or concerns,