The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to “speak” during public comment, please submit your comment in writing to our City Clerk at email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Monday.
Here is the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, April 6, 2020:
• • Approve Ordinances for Prairie Village Art Fair and Clocktower Concert series
• • Approve interlocal agreement with Johnson County for Project DELN0001: Delmar and Fontana low water crossing removal and drainage project reimbursement
• • Approve agreement with Integrity Locating Services for underground line location services related to the streetlight system
• • Approve Amendment #1 with McCown Gordon for demolition of existing structures at the Public Works facility (Project BG700002)
• • Several approvals for the interlocal project with the City of Leawood for the Reinhardt and 84th Terrace drainage improvement project
• • COU2020-07: Consider 2020-2021 insurance renewals
• • 2021 Committee Budget proposals
• • COVID-19 Status and recommendations report
• • Discussion about Fireworks at Meadowbrook Park
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments on any of the agenda items, and have a wonderful weekend!