The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to “speak” during public comment, please submit your comment in writing to our City Clerk at email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Monday.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, April 20, 2020:
• • Approve agreement with Black and McDonald for streetlight maintenance services
• • Approve bid award for highway rock salt
• • Approve bid award for purchase of swimming pool chemicals
• • National League of Cities Conference report from attendees
• • COU2020-07: Consider revisions to Council Policy 028 to allow for public meetings held by remote participation
• • COU2020-08: Consider approval of survey questions for curbside compost and glass recycling pilot program
• • COU2020-09: Consider Amendment No. 1 with McCown Gordon for the construction manager at risk agreement for the Public Works facility
• • COU2020-10 Consider Amendment No. 2 with McCown Gordon for the pre-engineered metal building at the Public Works facility
• • 2021 Budget
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments on any of the agenda items, and have a wonderful weekend!