It’s another packed agenda. Next Monday, Council will be making a final vote on allowing residents to own chickens, and we will also be discussing the current noise ordinance(s) and how we might improve them. Please let me know where you stand on these topics by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for the rest of the items.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to “speak” during public comment, please submit your comment in writing to our City Clerk at email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Monday. Please note that these will not actually be read aloud during the meeting; councilors will receive and read them prior to the meeting.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, July 6, 2020:
- Presentation on the Johnson County Community Housing Study
- Presentation on the Voter-to-Voter Municipal Challenge
- Consider a lot split at 7631 Reinhardt Street
- Consider an amendment to Chapter II (Animal Ordinance) of the Municipal Code
- Consider Amendment No. 4 with McCownGordon for the guaranteed maximum price for construction of the Public Works facility
- Discussion of current noise ordinance(s) regulating construction
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
SPECIAL NOTE: I am no longer on Facebook. If you’re already receiving this post via email, then you don’t need to do anything. But if you’re reading it from a link from Facebook or Instagram, you’ll want to subscribe to my email newsletter and/or follow me on Twitter instead.
Have a wonderful Independence Day weekend!