Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to “speak” during public comment, please submit your comment in writing to our City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. on Monday. Please note that these will not actually be read aloud during the meeting; councilors will receive and read them prior to the meeting.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, July 20, 2020:
- Presentation from Deb Settle of the Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce
- Consideration of Ordinance 2422 to rezone 7631 Reinhardt Street from R-1A to R-1B
- Recommend the Governing Body adopt Charter Ordinance No. 29 regarding the collection of Transient Guest Tax fees
- Consider amendments to Chapter 1 (Article 13 – Emergency Assistance and National Emergency Situations) of the Municipal Code to include regional, state, and local declarations among other updates.
- Consider approval of an agreement with Energy Solution Professionals for an investment-grade energy audit
SPECIAL NOTE: I am no longer on Facebook. If you’re already receiving this post via email, then you don’t need to do anything. But if you’re reading it from a link from Facebook or Instagram, you’ll want to subscribe to my email newsletter and/or follow me on Twitter instead.
Have a wonderful weekend!