Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
**NEW!! If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at email@example.com, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on August 17. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, August 17, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Consider 2021 Mission Hills budget/contract
- Consider proposed zoning revisions to Chapter 19.36.005 (Restricted Uses) to allow the keeping of chickens in Prairie Village
- Discuss regulations to protect public and private trees during construction
- Consider an extension of PV’s emergency declaration for COVID-19
- Consider amendments to the Municipal Code pertaining to allowable hours for private property construction
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.