Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, September 21, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Updates from Rebecca Galati – Evergy
- Consider Memorandums of Understanding with two new vendors: KC Can Compost for commercial composting and GlassBandit for curbside glass recycling.
- Consider Resolution in support of Climate Mayors Network and the Paris Climate Agreement
- Consider final approval of the purchase of Dynamhex carbon emissions tracking software
- Approve pool replaster project – leisure and wading (BG850002) Change Order #1
- Council update regarding Collection Bureau of Kansas, Inc. (CBK) for collecting outstanding court fines and fees
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.