Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at email@example.com, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, October 5, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Consider Bid Award for the 2020 Tree Trimming Program
- Consider 2021 Fee Schedule (licenses, permits, etc.)
- Consideration of 2021 renewals of City’s health, dental, and vision insurance providers, as recommended by City staff
- Consider approval of proposal to complete pool slide repairs
- Approve a policy regarding the distribution of written public comment to the governing body or other city committees
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!