Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to the same email address by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, October 19, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Consider Adoption of 2021 salary ranges by resolution
- Consider Project CONC2020: 2020 concrete repair program construction change order #1 (final)
- Consider a revised scope of services with Gould Evans for Village Vision 2.0
- Approve a policy regarding the distribution of written public comment to the governing body or other city committees
- Discuss the possibility of adding new historic trail signing in Prairie Village
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!