Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, December 7, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Presentation: First Washington annual update
- Consider Ordinance 2431 to approve an amendment to the special use permit at 8200 Mission Road for drive-through food and beverage service
- Consider approval of a recommendation to continue to hold further action on the civic center project
- Consider approval of an additional position of Assistant City Administrator
- Consider adoption of the 2020 Standard Traffic Ordinance for Kansas Cities and the 2020 Uniform Public Offense Code for Kansas Cities
- Consider renewal of Public Defender agreement with Robin A. Lewis
- Consider agreement with Adam Peer for backup public defender services
- Consider approval of agreement with Johnson County for enforcement of county health order
- Discuss the 2021 Legislative Platform
Have a wonderful weekend!