Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be via Zoom and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, December 21, 2020:
The image above includes Prairie Village Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Recognition of Chief Tim Schwartzkopf
- Consider approval of a recommendation to renew insurance coverages with Travelers Insurance
- Consider a one-time, year-end hazard/stress disbursement to city employees in recognition of extraordinary workload, risk and results throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
- Discuss the 2021 Legislative Platform
- Consider approval of design agreement with BBN Architects, Inc. for the design of the park projects at Taliaferro Park
- Consider Project BG3900001: Harmon Park skate park construction contract and transfer of $50,000 from park reserve
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.