Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at email@example.com, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same deadline.
If you need special accommodations, similar to our in-person meetings, a resident always has two business days to request an ADA accommodation for our virtuahttps://www.pvkansas.com/home/showdocument?id=12001l meetings should they need it. So, as an example for the hearing-impaired, with notice, we could line up a sign language interpreter to be present during the live meeting via Zoom.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – TUESDAY, January 18, 2021:
The image above from Public Information Officer, Ashley Freburg, includes PV City Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Update from County Commissioner Becky Fast
- Update from Dr. Sanmi Areola, Director of Johnson County Department of Health and Environment
- Consideration of proposed incentive package to assist with recruitment and retention of City employees
- Consider reappointment of City Attorney David Waters
- Consider approval of changes for the 2022 exterior grant and residential sustainability grant programs
- Consider approval of consulting services agreement with McGrath Human Resources for the completion of a comprehensive compensation and benefits study
- Consider approval of change order #1 with Superior Bowen for stormwater work at 5424 W. 86th Street
- Consider purchase of replacement street sweeper and disposal of asset
- COVID-19 discussion
- Consider 2022 recreation fee schedule
- Consider approval of revisions to CP509 – swimming pool schedule
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!