SPECIAL MEETING TIME: 5:00 PM!
Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, April 4, 2022:
The image above includes PV City Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Introduction of “Blitz” the K-9
- Teen Council presentations
- SevenDays proclamation
- Resolution in support of Ukrainian city leaders
- Consider 2023 budget requests
- Consider amendment to the 2018 Internal Existing Building Code regarding storm shelter requirements for additions at educational facilities
- Discussion of 2023-2027 parks capital improvement program
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!