Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, April 18, 2022:
The image above includes PV City Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Teen Council graduation
- Arbor Day proclamation
- Earth Day / Mayor’s Monarch Pledge proclamation
- 2022 estimated revenue and 2023 preliminary general fund revenue assumptions
- 2023 Decision packages
- Consider 2022-2023 insurance renewals
- Discussion of 2023-2027 parks capital improvement program
- Consider intergovernmental agreement with WaterOne for the relocation of water main on Windsor Road
- Consider interlocal agreement with Kansas City, Missouri for State Line Road – 75th Street to south of 79th Street (City limit)
- Consider 2023-2027 County Assistance Road System (CARS) program
- Consider letter to federal officials to take proactive measures to aid the people of Ukraine
- Discuss Ordinance 2471, creating placement and duration regulations for portable storage units
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!