Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Tuesday, June 21, 2022:
The image above includes PV City Council Preview and the following bullet points:
- Youth Police Academy graduation
- Presentation of 2021 audit – Emily Sheldon, BT&Co
- Consider recommendations from the Ad Hoc Housing Committee to help with preserving access to attainable housing in Prairie Village
- Consider appointment of Deputy City Administrator
- Consider approval of a contract with Superior Bowen for the 2022 concrete repair program
- Consider approval of a contact with Harbour Construction for the 2022 street repair program
- Consider construction contract for the 2022 residential street rehabilitation program
- Consider approval of a contract with McConnell and Associates for the Taliaferro Park tennis court resurfacing
- Preliminary 2023 budget presentation
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!