Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, October 17, 2022:
- National Arts and Humanities Month proclamation
- Legislative presentations
- Senator Ethan Corson
- Representative Stephanie Clayton
- Representative Jerry Stogsdill
- Representative Riu Xu
- Recycle Right program
- Consider appointments to the Arts Council
- Consideration of 2023 City health, dental and vision insurance providers
- Chief Chick, Consolidated Fire District #2 Update
- Approval of the 2022 compensation/classification study and consider recommendations of implementation from the Finance Committee
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.