Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting of the Prairie Village City Council will be hybrid via in-person, Zoom, and Facebook Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please notify City Clerk Adam Geffert at email@example.com, and provide your name, address, and email address prior to 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. The City will provide you with a link to join the meeting and will call on those who signed up to speak once public participation begins. Members of the public will not be able to participate in the meeting unless they sign up with the City Clerk ahead of time. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, November 21, 2022:
- Small Business Saturday proclamation (November 26th)
- Citizens Police Academy graduation
- Legislative update from Senator Ethan Corson and Representatives Jerry Stogsdill, Rui Xu and Stephanie Clayton
- Consider approval of the agreement with Swartz Consulting, LLC for telecommunications systems consulting and project management for the new telecommunications project
- Consider construction manager contract for pool repairs to the adult and lap pools
- Consider small cell facility deployment and master right-of-way license agreement
- Discuss the 2023 legislative platform
- Consider potential adjustments to property tax rebate program
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.