Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
UPDATE 1/14/2023 – Meetings of the Prairie Village City Council will be livestreamed on Facebook
Live. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
UPDATE 1/14/2023 – If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in, or just outside council, chambers just before the meeting. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
by the same deadline.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Tuesday, January 17, 2023:
- Update from Republic Services
- Forfeiture trust fund report
- Consolidated Fire District #2 report
- Consider change order #2 for inclusion of drainage repair program improvements into the 2022 residential street program
- Consider approval of Ordinance 2480, an ordinance regarding nondomiciled contractor licenses amending Sections 5-101, 5-103, 5-106, and 5-110 of Article 1 (General Provisions), Chapter 5 (Business Regulations) of the Municipal Code
- Discussion on adding members of the Governing Body to the City’s health, dental and vision insurance plans with the same cost sharing as if they were full-time City employees
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!