Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings of the Prairie Village City Council will be livestreamed on Facebook. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in, or just outside, council chambers just before the meeting. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, March 6, 2023:
- Women’s History Month proclamation
- COPS grant presentation
- 68th Street flood control project update
- Consider construction contract for the 2023 residential street rehabilitation program
- Consider approval of agreement with KERAMIDA for sustainability program management
- 2024 Budget goals and objectives
- Discussion on adding members of the Governing Body to the City’s health, dental and vision insurance plans with the same cost sharing as if they were full-time City employees
- Consider financial donation to Shawnee Mission East PTA for senior after-graduation party
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Also, mark your calendar:
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.