Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings of the Prairie Village City Council will be livestreamed on Facebook. You do NOT have to have an FB account to view the meeting. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in, or just outside, council chambers just before the meeting. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to email@example.com.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, May 1, 2023:
- Start Seeing Monarchs Day proclamation
- National Gun Violence Awareness Day proclamation
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month proclamation
- Consider an amendment of a special use permit for Highlawn Montessori School at 3531 Somerset Drive
- Consider approval of second addendum to contract for planning advisory services
- 2024 Capital Infrastructure Program budget presentation
- Consider 2024-2028 County Assistance Road System (CARS) program
- Consider approval for the Harmon Park inclusive playset package
- Consider construction contract for Harmon Park inclusive playset improvements
- Consider approval of design agreement with BBN Architects, Inc. for the design of park improvements at Harmon Park
- Consider agreement with Black and McDonald for streetlight maintenance services
- Consider agreement with Integrity Locating Services for underground line location services related to the streetlight system
- Council meeting recording / livestreaming discussion
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Also, mark your calendar:
Have a wonderful weekend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.