Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
Meetings of the Prairie Village City Council will be livestreamed on on the Prairie Village website. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes. Videos will be stored in this same location for future viewing later the same evening.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in, or just outside, council chambers just before the meeting. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – Monday, July 17, 2023:
- Presentation of 2022 audit
- Discuss City Hall improvement options as presented to Finance Committee
- Consider approval of agreement with Holmes Murphy and Associates (HMA) for employee benefit consulting and broker services
- Consider separate memorandums of understanding with the YMCA and Johnson County Library to complete the public engagement and site design study for a (possible) community center and relocation of the Corinth Library branch within the project study area
- Consider agreement with Benson Method for owner’s representative services for the (proposed) community center project
- Consider Resolution #2023-02 of the City’s intent to exceed the revenue neutral rate and establishing the date and time of a public hearing for the 2024 budget
See the whole agenda and Council packet HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend!