Check out next week’s agenda! Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at email@example.com.
Meetings of the Prairie Village City Council will be livestreamed on on the Prairie Village website. You will be able to view it HERE when the time comes. Videos will be stored in this same location for future viewing later the same evening.
If you would like to speak LIVE during the public participation portion of the meeting, please put your name on the sign-up sheet in, or just outside, council chambers just before the meeting. Each individual that wishes to speak will be given 3 minutes. To submit a written comment to Council, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the highlights of the City Council Meeting Agenda for the Prairie Village City Council Meeting – TUESday, September 5, 2023:
- Constitution Week proclamation
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness Day proclamation
- National Hispanic Heritage Month proclamation
- Establishment of the Public Arts Fund
- Public hearing to receive comments regarding the City exceeding the revenue neutral rate
- Consider Resolution 2023-03 approving a tax rate of mill levy rate in excess of the revenue neutral rate for the 2024 budget year
- Public hearing for the 2024 budget
- Consider 2024 budget adoption
Have a wonderful weekend!